They'll make a killing!

It's bloody marvellous. Some likely lads fresh out of Victoria Uni have invented a re-setting stoat trap which will kill 12 stoats before human intervention is needed to re-set the trap. Humble though this may sound, it means that each of these new traps will eliminate 12 stoats a month - instead of the current tally of 1 per trap per month. The trap will also knock off rats, and the inventors are now developing a version for opossum.

I reckon that this invention makes sliced bread look very ordinary. Let's give these lads some more problems to solve...

Bless the journalists though - they tell us that... "The self-setting trap ... uses a ground-breaking, gas-powered mechanism to automatically reset itself after activation". I have seen the video and I'm pretty sure the ground stays intact. But the trap is innovative, that's for sure!

Comments

  1. Ah the hyperbole of the press, it is like sand in the bathing togs of other communicators, is it not?!?!?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts